Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fall Semester Begins Soon!

I am so excited to start teaching Red Balloons (the first semester in the first year of the Let's Play Music Program. ) I have ordered supplies and am eagerly awaiting the giant box of tone bells, music, and workbooks to arrive on my door step. I still have a few openings on Mondays at 1pm and Tuesdays at 4:45pm. If you are interested, please let me know. If anyone in the Thursday 4:30pm class would like to switch to Tue at 4:45pm, please let me know. I will be starting classes the week of Aug. 20th and teaching weekly until Dec 10 (with a few weeks off in the middle for various Holidays.) The calendar for the 2012/2013 year is available on the blog now! Parent Orientation (Mandatory for every student to have 1 parent attend) is Monday night, Aug. 13 at 7:30pm. We will begin promptly at 7:30 and plan to be here 30-45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment