Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Let's Play Music comes to Loveland!

I am so honored to be teaching this amazing curriculum beginning in August 2012!  I have been looking for something for my own kids to teach beginning piano and voice and this is absolutely the ANSWER!  There is nothing like it on the market, I am so excited to see the progress of my students as they learn piano playing, singing, classical music, note reading, and ear training while having FUN!  I invite you to attend a FREE sample class this summer to learn more and see if Let's Play Music is a good fit for your family.
Basic Info:
Sample Classes
Wednesday, May 30 at 10am:  1 spot left
Thursday, May 31st at 4:30pm:  6 spots left

Aimed for children ages 4-6 years old in the fall of class beginning.  If you would like more information,  contact me by phone or e mail 970-682-3558 or E-Mail Me.
or click here to see a class video:

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could come!! Looking forward to hearing how it goes!

    ReplyDelete