Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Registration now open for fall classes!

I had so much fun teaching my first sample class in Loveland today! Great job to all the kids and thanks to all the moms and grandmas for getting them there, Hooray! I anticipate that fall classes will fill quickly so I wanted to offer registration online to make it fast and easy. Just click on the registration tab above and you will reserve your child's spot for Let's Play Music this fall. If you attended a class this week and want to have that $15 registration fee waived, it must be submitted by midnight of the day of your class. Any questions or additional information needed, please e mail me or call! If you want to find out how you can save $15 on registration, attend a sample class! Next class will be Monday, June 18th at either 10am or 4pm. Contact me to reserve a spot for your child. Anyone who refers a friend who also signs up for Let's Play Music receives $20 off their first months's tuition! Hope to see you soon and keep on singing! :)Ms. Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment